How to scan your computer with Kaspersky Rescue Disk 18
Do you want to prevent infections? Install Kaspersky for Windows
Kaspersky for Windows protects your digital life with technologies that go beyond anti-virus.
- Download the Kaspersky Rescue Disk image.
- Write the Kaspersky Rescue Disk image to a USB drive or CD/DVD disk. See this article for instructions.
- Run Kaspersky Rescue Disk. See this article for instructions.
- Accept the End User License Agreement.
- If necessary, click Change parameters.
- Configure the settings and click OK.
- Run the scan by clicking Start scan.
A scan of the computer will begin. If threats are detected upon scanning, select an action to be taken. See this article for instructions.
How to restart the computer in a regular mode after using Kaspersky Rescue Disk
- Click in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Click Leave.
- Click Restart.
- At the start of the booting process, press Delete or F2 on the keyboard to open BIOS settings.
- Go to the Boot tab.
- Move Hard drive to the top of the list. Save the changes.