Error mounting volumes in Kaspersky Rescue Disk 18
Latest update: July 14, 2020 ID: 14239
Kaspersky Rescue Disk may show the warning about mounting volumes problem at startup:
- The main operating system is in the hibernation mode.
- The main operating system has been shut down incorrectly.
- The main operation system has been shut down with the the quick start mode enabled.
- Click Reboot to restart the computer and to shut down the operating system properly.
- If rebooting the computer did not solve the problem, click Skip and run a computer scan. See this article for instructions. The volumes will be mounted in the read-only mode.
Malware will not be disinfected in this mode.
- If threats are detected, restart your computer and select Continue to mount the volumes in the read-write mode.
This may cause corruption of the file system.