Creating a certificate for an SMTP server
Nov 27, 2023
To create a certificate for an SMTP server:
- In the console tree, select the node with the name of the required Administration Server.
- In the workspace of the node, select the Events tab.
- Click the Configure notifications and event export link and select the Configure notifications value in the drop-down list.
The event properties window opens.
- On the Email tab, click the Settings link to open the Settings window.
- In the Settings window click the Specify certificate link to open the Certificate for signing window.
- In the Certificate for signing window, click the Browse button.
The Certificate window opens.
- In the Certificate type drop-down list, specify the public or private type of certificate:
- If the private type of certificate (PKCS #12 container) is selected, specify the certificate file and the password.
- If the public type of certificate (X.509 certificate) is selected:
- Specify the private key file (one with the *.prk or *.pem extension).
- Specify the private key password.
- Specify the public key file (one with the *.cer extension).
- Click OK.
The certificate for the SMTP server is issued.