Automatic distribution of a license key
Dec 4, 2023
Kaspersky Security Center allows automatic distribution of license keys to managed devices if they are located in the license keys repository on the Administration Server.
To distribute a license key to managed devices automatically:
- In the console tree, select the Kaspersky Licenses folder.
- In the workspace of the folder, select the license key that you want to distribute to devices automatically.
- Open the properties window of the selected license key in one of the following ways:
- By selecting Properties in the context menu of the license key.
- By clicking the View license key properties link in the information box for the selected license key.
- In the license key properties window that opens, select the Automatically distribute license key to managed devices check box. Close the license key properties window.
The license key will be automatically distributed to all compatible devices.
License key distribution is performed by means of Network Agent. No license key distribution tasks are created for the application.
During automatic distribution of a license key, the licensing limit on the number of devices is taken into account. (The licensing limit is set in the properties of the license key.) If the licensing limit is reached, distribution of this license key on devices ceases automatically.
If you select the Automatically distribute license key to managed devices check box in the license key properties window, a license key is distributed on your network immediately. If you do not select this option, you can manually distribute a license key later.