Saving an unprocessed file to disk
Dec 4, 2023
Kaspersky Security Center allows you to save to disk copies of unprocessed files found on client devices. Files are copied to the device with Kaspersky Security Center installed, to the specified folder. You can download a file only if the file is stored in the backup storage of the managed device.
To save a copy of an unprocessed file to disk:
- In the console tree, in the Repositories folder select the Active threats subfolder.
- In the workspace of the Active threats folder, select the files that you have to copy to disk.
- Start copying in one of the following ways:
- By selecting Save to Disk in the context menu of the file.
- By clicking the Save to Disk link in the information box for the selected file.
The security application installed on the client device on which the unprocessed file has been found saves a copy of that file to the specified folder.