Downloading application settings
Nov 27, 2023
To download application settings from a remote device:
- Run the remote diagnostics utility and connect to the necessary device, as described in "Connecting the remote diagnostics utility to a client device".
- In the objects tree of the remote diagnostics utility window, select the top node with the name of the device.
- In the left part of the remote diagnostics utility window, select the action you need from the following options:
- Download System Info
- Download application settings
- Generate process dump file
In the window that opens after you click this link, specify the executable file of the application for which you want to generate a dump file.
- Start utility
In the window that opens after you click this link, specify the executable file of the utility that you want to start, and its run settings.
The selected utility is downloaded and launched on the device.