Viewing and configuring tags assigned to a device
Dec 4, 2023
You can view the list of all tags that have been assigned to a device, as well as proceed to set up automatic tagging rules in the device properties window.
To view and set up the tags that have been assigned to a device:
- In the console tree, open the Managed devices folder.
- In the workspace of the Managed devices folder, select the device for which you want to view the assigned tags.
- In the context menu of the mobile device, select Properties.
- In the device properties window, select the Tags section.
A list of tags assigned to the selected device is displayed, as well as the way in which each of the tags were assigned: manually or by a rule.
- If necessary, perform one of the following actions:
- To proceed to setup of tagging rules, click the Set up auto-tagging rules link (only for Windows).
- To rename a tag, select one and click the Rename button.
- To remove a tag, select one and click the Remove button.
- To add a tag manually, enter one in the field in the lower part of the Tags section and click the Add button.
- Click the Apply button, if you have made changes to the Tags section, for your changes to take effect.
- Click OK.
If you removed or renamed a tag in the device properties, this change will not affect the tagging rules that have been set up in the Administration Server properties. The change will only apply to the device whose properties it has been made.