Configuring cloud environment
Dec 4, 2023
To configure Kaspersky Security Center by using the Configure cloud environment wizard, you must have the following:
- Specific credentials for a cloud environment:
- An IAM role that has been granted the right to poll the cloud segment or an IAM user account that has been granted the right to poll the cloud segment (for work with Amazon Web Services)
- Azure Application ID, password, and subscription (for work with Microsoft Azure)
- Google client email, Project ID, and private key (for work with Google Cloud)
- Installation packages:
- Network Agent for Windows
- Network Agent for Linux
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Linux
- Web plug-in for Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Linux
- At least one of the following:
- Installation package and web plug-in for Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows (recommended)
- Installation package and web plug-in for Kaspersky Security for Windows Server
If you do not want to use cloud environment capabilities (if, for example, you want to manage protection of physical client devices only), you can close the Configure cloud environment wizard and run the standard Administration Server quick start wizard manually.
The Configure cloud environment operation starts automatically at the first connection to Administration Server through Administration Console if you are deploying Kaspersky Security Center from a ready-to-use image. You can also start the Configure cloud environment wizard manually at any time.
To start the Configure cloud environment wizard manually:
- In the console tree, select the Administration Server node.
- In the context menu of the node, select All Tasks → Configure cloud environment.
The average work session lasts about 15 minutes.