Viewing the properties of cloud devices
Dec 4, 2023
To view the properties of a cloud device:
- In the console tree, in the Device discovery → Cloud node, select the subnode that corresponds to the group where the relevant instance is located.
If you are unaware of the group where the relevant virtual device is located, use the search function:
- Right-click the name of the Managed devices → Cloud node, and then select Search in the context menu.
- In the window that opens, perform a search.
If a device exists that meets the criteria that you set, its name and details will be displayed in the lower part of the window.
- Right-click the name of the relevant node. In the context menu, select Properties.
In the window that opens, the object properties are displayed.
The System Info → General system info section contains the properties that are specific for devices in cloud environment:
- Device discovered using API (AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud; if the device cannot be detected by using API tools, the No value is displayed).
- Cloud Region.
- Cloud VPC (for AWS and Google Cloud devices only).
- Cloud availability zone (for AWS and Google Cloud devices only).
- Cloud subnet.
- Cloud placement group (this unit is only displayed if the instance belongs to a placement group; otherwise, it is not displayed).
You can click the Export to file button to export this information to a .csv or .txt file.