Deployment best practices
Nov 27, 2023
Kaspersky Security Center is a distributed application. Kaspersky Security Center includes the following applications:
- Administration Server—The core component, designed for managing devices of an organization and storing data in a DBMS.
- Administration Console—The basic tool for the administrator. Administration Console is shipped together with Administration Server, but it can also be installed individually on one or several devices run by the administrator.
- Network Agent—Designed for managing the security application installed on a device, as well as getting information about that device and transferring this information to the Administration Server. Network Agents are installed on devices of an organization.
Deployment of Kaspersky Security Center on an organization's network is performed as follows:
- Installation of Administration Server
- Installation of Administration Console on the administrator's device
- Installation of Network Agent and the security application on devices of the enterprise