Viewing and editing report template properties
Dec 4, 2023
You can view and edit basic properties of a report template, for example, the report template name or the fields displayed in the report.
To view and edit properties of a report template:
- In the console tree, select the node with the name of the required Administration Server.
- In the workspace of the node, select the Reports tab.
- In the list of report templates, select the required report template.
- In the context menu of the selected report template, select Properties.
As an alternative, you can first generate the report, and then click either the Open report template properties button or the Configure report columns button.
- In the window that opens, edit the report template properties. Properties of each report may contain only some of the sections described below.
- General section:
- Fields section.
Select the fields that will be displayed in the report, and the order of these fields, and configure whether the information in the report must be sorted and filtered by each of the fields.
- Time interval section.
Modify the report period. Available values are as follows:
- Between the two specified dates
- From the specified date to the report creation date
- From the report creation date, minus the specified number of days, to the report creation date
- Group, Device selection, or Devices section.
Change the set of client devices for which the report creates. Only one of these sections may be present, depending on the settings specified during the report template creation.
- Settings section.
Change the settings of the report. The exact set of settings depends on the specific report.
- Security section. Inherit settings from Administration Server
The Security section is available if the Display security settings sections check box is selected in the interface settings window.
- Hierarchy of Administration Servers section: