Creating option group for Amazon RDS instance
Dec 4, 2023
You need to place your Amazon RDS instance into an option group.
To create an option group for your Amazon RDS instance:
- Make sure that you are in the AWS Management Console (https://console.aws.amazon.com) and signed in under your account.
- In the menu line, click Services.
The list of available services appears (see figure below).
List of services in the AWS Management Console
- In the list, click RDS.
- In the left pane, click Option groups.
- Click the Create group button.
- Create an option group with the following settings, if you chose SQL Server at the stage of creating the Amazon RDS instance:
- Engine: SQLserver-ex
- Major engine version: 12.00
If you chose a different SQL database at the stage of creating the Amazon RDS instance, then choose a corresponding engine.
The group is created and displayed in the list of your groups.
After creating the option group, place your Amazon RDS instance into this option group.
The addresses of web pages cited in this document are correct as of the Kaspersky Security Center release date.