Modifying permissions for IAM role for Amazon RDS database instance
Dec 4, 2023
After you add options to the option group, you must assign required permissions to the IAM role that you created for working with the Amazon RDS database instance.
To assign required permissions to the IAM role that you created for work with the Amazon RDS database instance:
- Make sure that you are in the AWS Management Console (https://console.aws.amazon.com) and signed in under your account.
- In the list of services, select IAM.
A window opens containing a list of user names and a menu that lets you work with the tool.
- In the menu, select Roles.
- In the list of IAM roles displayed in the workspace, select the role that you created when adding option to the option group.
- Using the AWS interface, delete the sqlNativeBackup-<date> policy.
- Using the AWS interface, attach the AmazonS3FullAccess policy to the role.
The IAM role is assigned the required permissions to work with Amazon RDS.
The addresses of web pages cited in this document are correct as of the Kaspersky Security Center release date.