General policy settings
Nov 27, 2023
In the General tab, you can modify the policy status and specify the inheritance of policy settings:
- In the Policy status block, you can select one of the policy modes:
- In the Settings inheritance settings group, you can configure the policy inheritance:
The Event configuration tab allows you to configure event logging and event notification. Events are distributed by importance level on the following tabs:
The Critical section is not displayed in the Network Agent policy properties.
- Functional failure
In each section, the list shows the types of events and the default event storage term on the Administration Server (in days). Clicking an event type lets you specify the following settings:
- Event registration
You can specify how many days to store the event and select where to store the event:
- Export to SIEM system using Syslog
- Store in the OS event log on device
- Store in the OS event log on Administration Server
- Event notifications
You can select if you want to be notified about the event in one of the following ways:
- Notify by email
- Notify by SMS
- Notify by running an executable file or script
- Notify by SNMP
By default, the notification settings specified on the Administration Server properties tab (such as recipient address) are used. If you want, you can change these settings in the Email, SMS, and Executable file to be run tabs.
The Revision history tab allows you to view the list of the policy revisions and roll back changes made to the policy, if necessary.