Deploying a license key to client devices
Dec 4, 2023
Kaspersky Security Center Web Console enables you to distribute a license key to client devices through the License key distribution task.
Before deployment, add the license key to the Administration Server repository.
To distribute a license key to client devices:
- In the main menu, go to Devices → Tasks.
- Click Add.
The New task wizard starts.
- Select the application for which you want to add a license key.
- From the Task type list, select an add key task.
- Follow the wizard instructions.
- If you want to modify the default task settings, enable the Open task details when creation is complete option on the Finish task creation page. If you do not enable this option, the task is created with the default settings. You can modify the default settings later, at any time.
- Click the Create button.
The task is created and displayed in the list of tasks.
- To run the task, select it in the task list and click the Start button.
When the task is performed, the license key is deployed to the selected devices.