Viewing information about license keys in use
Dec 4, 2023
To view the list of the license keys added to the Administration Server repository:
In the main menu, go to Operations → Licensing → Kaspersky licenses.
The displayed list contains the key files and activation codes added to the Administration Server repository.
To view detailed information about a license key:
- In the main menu, go to Operations → Licensing → Kaspersky licenses.
- Click the name of the required license key.
In the license key properties window that opens, you can view:
- On the General tab—The main information about the license key
- On the Devices tab—The list of client devices where the license key was used for activation of the installed Kaspersky application
To view which license keys are deployed to a specific client device:
- In the main menu, go to Devices → Managed devices.
- Click the name of the required device.
- In the device properties window that opens, select the Applications tab.
- Click the name of the application for which you want to view the information about the license key.
- In the application properties window that opens, select the General tab, and then open the License section.
The main information about the active and reserve license keys is displayed.
To define the up-to-date settings of virtual Administration Server license keys, the Administration Server sends a request to Kaspersky activation servers at least once per day. If access to the servers using system DNS is not possible, the application uses public DNS servers.