Configuring notification delivery
Nov 27, 2023
You can configure notification about events occurring in Kaspersky Security Center. Depending on the notification method chosen, the following types of notifications are available:
- Email—When an event occurs, Kaspersky Security Center sends a notification to the email addresses specified.
- SMS—When an event occurs, Kaspersky Security Center sends a notification to the phone numbers specified.
- Executable file—When an event occurs, the executable file is run on the Administration Server.
To configure notification delivery of events occurring in Kaspersky Security Center:
- In the main menu, click the settings icon () next to the name of the required Administration Server.
The Administration Server properties window opens with the General tab selected.
- Click the Notification section, and in the right pane select the tab for the notification method you want:
- On the tab, define the notification settings.
- Click the OK button to close the Administration Server properties window.
The saved notification delivery settings are applied to all events that occur in Kaspersky Security Center.
You can override notification delivery settings for certain events in the Event configuration section of the Administration Server settings, of a policy's settings, or of an application's settings.