Configuring Kaspersky Security Network
Nov 27, 2023
Kaspersky Security Network (KSN) is the infrastructure of cloud services that contains information about the reputation of files, web resources, and software. Kaspersky Security Network enables Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows to respond faster to different kinds of threats, enhances the performance of the protection components, and decreases the likelihood of false positives. For more information about Kaspersky Security Network, see the Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows Help.
To specify recommended KSN settings:
- In the main menu, go to Devices → Policies & profiles.
- Click the policy of Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows.
The properties window of the selected policy opens.
- In the policy properties, go to Application settings → Advanced Threat Protection → Kaspersky Security Network.
- Make sure that the Use KSN Proxy option is enabled. Using this option helps to redistribute and optimize traffic on the network.
- [optional] Enable use of KSN servers if the KSN proxy service is not available. KSN servers may be located either on the side of Kaspersky (when Global KSN is used) or on the side of third parties (when Private KSN is used).
- Click OK.
The recommended KSN settings are specified.