Administration Console interface settings
Dec 4, 2023
You can adjust the interface settings of Administration Console to display or hide the user interface controls related to the following features:
- Vulnerability and patch management
- Data encryption and protection
- Endpoint control settings
- Mobile Device Management
- Secondary Administration Servers
- Security Settings sections
To configure the Administration Console interface settings:
- In the console tree, select the Administration Server that you want.
- In the View menu of the main application window, select Configure interface.
- In the Configure interface window that opens, select the check boxes next to the features that you want displayed and click OK.
- In the window with the application message, click OK.
The selected features will be displayed in the Administration Console interface.