Configuring the extended filter
Dec 4, 2023
To configure the extended filter in the report template properties:
- In the console tree, select the node with the name of the required Administration Server.
- In the workspace of the node, select the Reports tab.
- In the list of report templates, select the report template that was previously converted to extended filter format.
- In the context menu of the selected report template, select Properties.
- In the properties window that opens, select the Filters section.
The Filters section is not displayed if the report template was not previously converted to extended filter format.
In the Filters section of the report template properties window you can review and modify the list of filters applied to the report. Each filter in the list has a unique name and represents a set of filters for corresponding fields in the report.
- Open the filter settings window in one of the following ways:
- To create a new filter, click the Add button.
- To modify the existing filter, select the required filter and click the Modify button.
- In the window that opens, select and specify the values of the required fields of the filter.
- Click the OK button to save changes and close the window.
If you are creating a new filter, the filter name must be specified in the Filter name field before clicking the OK button.
- Close the report template properties window by clicking the OK button.
The extended filter in the report template is configured. Now you can create reports by using this report template.