Creating and viewing encryption reports
Dec 4, 2023
You can generate the following reports:
- Report on encryption status of managed devices. This report provides details about the data encryption of various managed devices. For example, the report shows the number of devices to which the policy with configured encryption rules applies. Also, you can find out, for instance, how many devices need to be rebooted. The report also contains information about the encryption technology and algorithm for every device.
- Report on encryption status of mass storage devices. This report contains similar information as the report on the encryption status of managed devices, but it provides data only for mass storage devices and removable drives.
- Report on rights to access encrypted drives. This report shows which user accounts have access to encrypted drives.
- Report on file encryption errors. This report contains information about errors that occurred when the data encryption or decryption tasks were run on devices.
- Report on blockage of access to encrypted files. This report contains information about blocking application access to encrypted files. This report is helpful if an unauthorized user or application tries to access encrypted files or drives.
You can generate any report in the Monitoring & reporting → Reports section. Alternatively, in the Operations → Data encryption and protection section, you can generate the following encryption reports:
- Report on encryption status of mass storage devices
- Report on rights to access encrypted drives
- Report on file encryption errors
To generate an encryption report in the Data encryption and protection section:
- Make sure that you enabled the Show data encryption and protection option in the Interface options.
- In the main menu, go to Operations → Data encryption and protection.
- Open one of the following sections:
- Encrypted drives generates the report on encryption status of mass storage devices or the report on rights to access encrypted drives.
- Encryption events generates the report on file encryption errors.
- Click the name of the report that you want to generate.
The report generation starts.