Remote diagnostics of client devices
Dec 4, 2023
You can use remote diagnostics for remote execution of the following operations on client devices:
- Enabling and disabling tracing, changing the tracing level, and downloading the trace file
- Downloading system information and application settings
- Downloading event logs
- Generating a dump file for an application
- Starting diagnostics and downloading diagnostics reports
- Starting, stopping, and restarting applications
You can use event logs and diagnostics reports downloaded from a client device to troubleshoot problems on your own. Also, if you contact Kaspersky Technical Support, a Technical Support specialist might ask you to download trace files, dump files, event logs, and diagnostics reports from a client device for further analysis at Kaspersky.
The remote diagnostics is performed using Administration Server.