Opening the remote diagnostics window
Nov 27, 2023
To perform remote diagnostics on a client device, you first have to open the remote diagnostics window.
To open the remote diagnostics window:
- To select the device for which you want to open the remote diagnostics window, perform one of the following:
- If the device belongs to an administration group, in the main menu, go to Devices → Managed devices.
- If the device belongs to the Unassigned devices group, in the main menu, go to Discovery & deployment → Unassigned devices.
- Click the name of the required device.
- In the device properties window that opens, select the Advanced tab.
- In the window that opens, click Remote diagnostics.
This opens the Remote diagnostics window of a client device.