Running the remote diagnostics of an application and downloading the results
Dec 4, 2023
To start diagnostics for an application on a remote device and download the results:
- Open the remote diagnostics window of a client device.
- In the remote diagnostics window, click Remote diagnostics.
- In the Statuses and logs window that opens, select the Kaspersky applications section.
This opens the list of Kaspersky applications installed on the device.
- In the list of applications, select the application for which you want to run remote diagnostics.
The list of remote diagnostics options is displayed.
- In the Diagnostics report section of the list, click the Run diagnostics button.
This starts the remote diagnostics process and generates a diagnostics report. When the diagnostics process is complete, the Download diagnostics report button becomes available.
- Download the report by clicking the Download diagnostics report button.
The report is downloaded to the location that you specified.