Adding connections for cloud segment polling
Nov 27, 2023
To add a connection for cloud segment polling to the list of available connections:
- In the main menu, go to Discovery & deployment → Discovery → Cloud.
- In the window that opens, click Properties.
- In the Settings window that opens, click Add.
The Cloud segment settings window opens.
- Specify the name of the cloud environment for the connection that will be used for further polling of the cloud segment:
- Enter your credentials to receive authorization in the cloud environment that you specified.
- If you selected AWS, specify the following settings:
- If you selected Azure, specify the following settings:
If you selected Google Cloud, specify the following settings:
- If you want, click Set polling schedule and change the default settings.
The connection is saved in the application settings.
After the new cloud segment is polled for the first time, the subgroup corresponding to that segment appears in the Managed devices\Cloud administration group.
If you specify incorrect credentials, no instances will be found during cloud segment polling and a new subgroup will not appear in the Managed devices\Cloud administration group.