Creating an installation package of a third-party application from the Kaspersky database
Dec 4, 2023
Kaspersky Security Center Web Console allows you to perform remote installation of third-party applications by using installation packages. Such third-party applications are included in a dedicated Kaspersky database. This database is created automatically when you run the Download updates to the repository of the Administration Server task for the first time.
To create an installation package of a third-party application from the Kaspersky database:
- In the main menu, go to Discovery & deployment → Deployment & assignment → Installation packages.
- Click the Add button.
- On the New package wizard page that opens, select the Select an application from the Kaspersky database to create an installation package option, and then click Next.
- In the list of applications that opens, select the relevant application, and then click Next.
- Select the relevant localization language in the drop-down list, and then click Next.
This step is only displayed if the application offers multiple language options.
- If you are prompted to accept a License Agreement for the installation, on the End User License Agreement page that opens, click the link to read the License Agreement on the vendor's website, and then select the I confirm that I have fully read, understand, and accept the terms and conditions of this End User License Agreement check box.
- On the Name of the new installation package page that opens, in the Package name field, enter the name for the installation package, and then click Next.
Wait until the newly created installation package is uploaded to Administration Server. When the New package wizard displays the message informing you the package creation process was successful, click Finish.
The newly created installation package appears on the list of installation packages. You can select this package when creating or reconfiguring the Install application remotely task.