Viewing the policy distribution status chart
Nov 27, 2023
In Kaspersky Security Center, you can view the status of policy application on each device in a policy distribution status chart.
To view the policy distribution status on each device:
- In the main menu, go to Devices → Policies & profiles.
- Select check box next to the name of the policy for which you want to view the distribution status on devices.
- In the menu that appears, select the Distribution link.
The <Policy name> distribution results window opens.
- In the <Policy name> distribution results window that opens, the Status description of the policy is displayed.
You can change number of results displayed in the list with policy distribution. The maximum number of devices is 100000.
To change the number of devices displayed in the list with policy distribution results:
- In the main menu, go to your account settings, and then select Interface options.
- In the Limit of devices displayed in policy distribution results, enter the number of devices (up to 100000).
By default, the number is 5000.
- Click Save.
The settings are saved and applied.