Enabling two-step verification for your own account
Nov 27, 2023
Before you enable two-step verification for your account, ensure that an authenticator application is installed on your mobile device. Ensure that the time set in the authenticator application is synchronized with the time of Administration Server.
To enable two-step verification for your account:
- In the Kaspersky Security Center console tree, open the context menu of the Administration Server folder, and then select Properties.
- In the Administration Server properties window, go to the Sections pane and select Advanced, and then Two-step verification.
- In the Two-step verification section, click the Set up button.
In the two-step verification properties window that opens, the secret key is displayed.
- Enter the secret key in the authenticator application to receive one-time security code. You can specify the secret key into the authenticator application manually or scan the QR code by the authenticator application on your mobile device.
- Specify the security code generated by the authenticator application, and then click the OK button to exit the two-step verification properties window.
- Click the Apply button.
- Click the OK button.
Two-step verification is enabled for your own account.