Managing frequent events blocking
Nov 27, 2023
Administration Server automatically blocks the receiving of frequent events, but you can stop blocking and continue to receive frequent events. You can also block receiving frequent events that you unblocked before.
To manage frequent events blocking:
- In the Kaspersky Security Center console tree, open the context menu of the Administration Server folder, and then select Properties.
- In the Administration Server properties window, go to the Sections pane, and then select Blocking frequent events.
- In the Blocking frequent events section:
- Select the Event type options of the events that you want to block from being received.
- Unselect the Event type options of the events that you want to continue receiving.
- Click the Apply button.
- Click the OK button.
Administration Server receives the frequent events for which you unselected the option Event type and blocks receiving frequent events for which you selected the option Event type.