Marking general events for export in Syslog format
Dec 4, 2023
You can mark general events that Administration Server will export to SIEM systems by using the Syslog format.
To mark general events for export to a SIEM system:
- Do one of the following:
- In the main menu, click the settings icon () next to the name of the required Administration Server.
- In the main menu, go to Devices → Policies & profiles, and then click a link of a policy.
- In the window that opens, go to the Event configuration tab.
- Click Mark for export to SIEM system by using Syslog.
Also, you can mark an event for export to SIEM system in the Event registration section, that opens by clicking the link of the event.
- A check mark () appears in the Syslog column of the event or events that you marked for export to the SIEM system.
From now on, Administration Server sends the marked events to the SIEM system if export to the SIEM system is configured.