Installing an application remotely
Dec 4, 2023
This section contains information on how to install an application remotely on an administration group, devices with specific IP addresses, or a selection of managed devices.
To install an application on specific devices:
- In the main menu, go to Devices → Tasks.
- Click Add.
The New task wizard starts.
- In the Task type field, select Install application remotely.
- Select one of the following options:
- Follow the instructions of the wizard.
The New task wizard creates a task for remote installation of the application selected in the wizard on specified devices. If you selected the Assign task to an administration group option, the task is a group one.
- Run the task manually or wait for it to launch according to the schedule that you specified in the task settings.
When the remote installation task is completed, the selected application is installed on the specified devices.