Step 1. Checking the required plug-ins and installation packages
Dec 4, 2023
This step is not displayed if you have all of the required web plug-ins and installation packages listed below.
To configure a cloud environment, you must have the following components:
- Installation packages:
- Network Agent for Windows
- Network Agent for Linux
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Linux
- Web plug-in for Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Linux
- At least one of the following:
- Installation package and web plug-in for Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows (recommended)
- Installation package and web plug-in for Kaspersky Security for Windows Server
We recommend that you use Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows instead of Kaspersky Security for Windows Server.
Kaspersky Security Center automatically detects the components that you already have and lists only ones that are missing. Download the listed components by clicking the Select applications to download button, and then selecting the required plug-ins and installation packages. After you download a component, you can use the Refresh button to update the list of missing components.