Adding a license key to the Administration Server repository
Nov 27, 2023
To add a license key to the Administration Server repository:
- In the console tree, select the Kaspersky Licenses folder.
- Start the license key adding task in one of the following ways:
- Select Add activation code or key file in the context menu of the list of license keys.
- Click the Add activation code or key file link in the workspace of the list of license keys.
- Click the Add activation code or key file button.
The Add license key wizard starts.
- Select how you want to activate Administration Server: by using an activation code or by using a key file.
- Specify your activation code or a key file.
- Select the Automatically distribute license key to managed devices option if you want to distribute a relevant license key on your network immediately. If you do not select this option, you can manually distribute a license key later.
As a result, the key file is downloaded and the Add license key wizard is finished. You can now see the added license key in the list of Kaspersky licenses.