Creating a task for specific devices
Dec 4, 2023
In Kaspersky Security Center, you can create tasks for specific devices. Devices that are in a set can be included in various administration groups or remain outside any administration groups. Kaspersky Security Center can perform the following main tasks for specific devices:
- Install an application remotely
- Send message to user
- Change the Administration Server
- Manage devices
- Verify updates
- Distribute installation packages
- Install application on secondary Administration Servers remotely
- Uninstall an application remotely
To create a task for specific devices:
- In the console tree, select the Tasks folder.
- Start creation of the task in one of the following ways:
- By selecting New → Task in the context menu of the Tasks folder in the console tree.
- By clicking the Create a task button in the workspace of the Tasks folder.
The New task wizard starts. Follow the instructions of the wizard.