Creating a local task
Dec 4, 2023
To create a local task for a device:
- Select the Devices tab in the workspace of the group that includes the device.
- From the list of devices on the Devices tab, select the device for which a local task must be created.
- Start creating the task for the selected device in one of the following ways:
- Click the Perform action button and select Create a task in the drop-down list.
- Click the Create a task link in the workspace of the device.
- Use the device properties as follows:
- In the context menu of the device, select Properties.
- In the device properties window that opens, select the Tasks section and click Add.
The New task wizard starts. Follow the instructions of the wizard.
Detailed instructions on how to create and configure local tasks are provided in the Guides for the respective Kaspersky applications.