Importing a task
Dec 4, 2023
You can import group tasks and tasks for specific devices. Administration Server tasks and local tasks are not available for import.
To import a task:
- Select the list to which the task must be imported:
- If you want to import the task to the list of group tasks, in the workspace of the relevant administration group select the Tasks tab.
- If you want to import a task to the list of tasks for specific devices, select the Tasks folder in the console tree.
- Select one of the following options to import the task:
- In the context menu of the list of tasks, select All tasks → Import.
- Click the Import task from file link in the task list management block.
- In the window that opens, specify the path to the file from which you want to import a task.
- Click the Open button.
The task is displayed in the list of tasks.
If the newly imported task has an identical name to an existing task, the name of the imported task is expanded with the (<next sequence number>) index, for example: (1), (2).