Viewing information about available updates for third-party applications
Nov 27, 2023
To view a list of available updates for third-party applications installed on client devices,
In the Advanced → Application management folder in the console tree, select the Software updates subfolder.
In the workspace of the folder, you can view a list of available updates for applications installed on devices.
To view the properties of an update,
In the workspace of the Software updates folder, in the context menu of the update, select Properties.
The following information is available for viewing in the properties window of the update:
- On the General section you can view the Update approval status:
- Undefined—the update is available in the list of updates, but is not approved for installation.
- Approved—the update is available in the list of updates and approved for installation.
- Declined—the update is declined for installation.
- On the Attributes section you can view the values of the Installed automatically field:
- The Automatically value is displayed if the Install required updates and fix vulnerabilities task can install updates for the application. The task automatically installs new updates from the web address provided by the vendor of third-party software.
- The Manually value is displayed if Kaspersky Security Center cannot install updates for the application automatically. You can install updates manually.
The Installed automatically field is not displayed for Windows application updates.
- List of client devices for which the update is intended.
- List of system components (prerequisites) that have to be installed before the update (if any).
- Software vulnerabilities that the update will fix.