Configuring criteria used to define enterprise devices
Nov 27, 2023
To configure criteria of detection for enterprise devices:
- In the Repositories folder of the console tree, select the Hardware subfolder.
- In the workspace of the Hardware folder, click the Additional actions button and select Set up rule for Enterprise devices in the drop-down list.
The hardware properties window opens.
- In the hardware properties window, in the Enterprise devices section, select a method for assigning the Enterprise attribute to the device:
- Set the Enterprise device attribute manually for the device. The Enterprise hardware attribute is assigned to the device manually in the device properties window, in the General section.
- Set the Enterprise device attribute automatically for the device. In the By device type block of settings, specify device types to which the application will automatically assign the Enterprise attribute.
This option affects only the devices that were added through network polling. For the devices added manually, set the Enterprise attribute manually.
- Click OK.
The criteria of detection for enterprise devices are configured.