Configuring sysprep.exe utility
Nov 27, 2023
The sysprep.exe utility is intended to prepare the device for creation of an operating system image.
To configure sysprep.exe utility:
- In the Remote installation folder of the console tree, select the Installation packages subfolder.
- From the context menu of an installation package with an operating system image, select Properties.
The installation package properties window opens.
- In the installation package properties window, select the sysprep.exe settings section.
- In the sysprep.exe settings section, specify a configuration file to be used during deployment of the operating system on the client device:
- Use default configuration file. Select this option to use the answer file generated by default during capture of the operating system image.
- Specify custom values of main settings. Select this option to specify values for settings through the user interface.
- Specify configuration file. Select this option to use a custom answer file.
- To apply the changes made, click the Apply button.