Installing a certificate for a user
Nov 27, 2023
You can install three types of certificates for a user:
- Shared certificate, which is required to identify the user's mobile device.
- Mail certificate, which is required to set up the corporate mail on the user's mobile device.
- VPN certificate, which is required to set up the virtual private network on the user's mobile device.
To issue a certificate to a user and then install it:
- In the console tree, open the User accounts folder and select a user account.
The User accounts folder is a subfolder of the Advanced folder by default.
- In the context menu of the user account, select Install certificate.
The Certificate installation wizard starts. Follow the instructions of the wizard.
After the Certificate installation wizard has finished, the certificate will be created and installed for the user. You can view the list of installed user certificates and export it to a file.