Viewing the KSN proxy server statistics
Dec 4, 2023
KSN proxy server is a service that ensures interaction between the Kaspersky Security Network infrastructure and client devices that are managed through the Administration Server.
Using a KSN proxy server provides you the following features:
- Client devices can send requests to KSN and transfer information to KSN even if they do not have direct access to the internet.
- The KSN proxy server caches processed data, thus reducing the load on the outbound channel and the time period spent for waiting for information requested by a client device.
In the Administration Server properties window, you can configure the KSN proxy server and view statistics on the KSN proxy server usage.
To view the statistics of KSN proxy server:
- In the console tree, select the Administration Server for which you need to view the KSN statistics.
- In the context menu of the Administration Server, select Properties.
- In the Administration Server properties window, in the KSN Proxy section, select the KSN Proxy statistics subsection.
This section displays the statistics of the operation of KSN proxy server. If necessary, perform these additional actions:
- Click Refresh to update the statistics on the KSN proxy server usage.
- Click the Export to file button to export the statistics to a CSV file.
- Click the Check KSN connection button to check if the Administration Server is currently connected to KSN.
- Click the OK button to close the Administration Server properties window.