Configuring the interface
Nov 27, 2023
You can configure the Kaspersky Security Center interface:
- Show and hide objects in the console tree, workspace, and properties windows of objects (folders, sections), depending on the features being used.
- Show and hide elements of the main window (for example, console tree or standard menus such as Actions and View).
To configure the Kaspersky Security Center interface in accordance with the currently used set of features:
- In the console tree, select the Administration Server node.
- On the menu bar of the main application window, select View → Configure interface.
- In the Configure interface window that opens, configure the display of interface elements using the following check boxes:
- Click OK.
To apply some of the changes, you have to close the main application window and then open it again.
To configure the display of elements in the main application window:
- On the menu bar of the main application window, select View → Configure.
- In the Configure view window that opens, configure the display of main window elements by using check boxes.
- Click OK.