Error Cannot update the task settings in Kaspersky Security Center
Show applications and versions that this article concerns
- Kaspersky Security Center 14 (version 188.8.131.5202)
- Kaspersky Security Center 13.2 (version 184.108.40.2061)
- Kaspersky Security Center 13.1 (version 220.127.116.1124)
- Kaspersky Security Center 13 (version 18.104.22.16847)
When using Kaspersky Security Center, you may encounter the error “Cannot update the task settings. This operation requires a license for Vulnerability and Patch Management.”
A license that activates the Vulnerability and Patch Management feature in Kaspersky Security Center has not been added.
- Check if your license includes the Vulnerability and Patch Management feature.
If it’s not included in your license, you can buy a license that covers the feature on the Kaspersky website.
For more details about the licenses, see these articles:
- Open Kaspersky Security Center.
- Right-click the Administration Server an select Properties.
- Go to License Keys and click Modify.
- Use the Add button to add the license key for the Vulnerability and Patch Management feature.
- Select the license key you have added and click Properties.
- Go to the Limits section and make sure the license key you have added covers the Vulnerability and Patch Management feature.
- Click OK in the license key properties and in the keys window.