Kaspersky Security Center 12.2 (version 22.214.171.12476) with patch 12.2 integrated: commercial release
Kaspersky Security Center 12.2 (version 126.96.36.19976) with patch 12.2 integrated was released on October 8, 2020.
For the improvements included in the new version, see the Online Help.
Installation and upgrading
For instructions, see the Online Help:
How to check if the patch has been installed
- Open Kaspersky Security Center and go to the Reports tab.
- Select Report on Kaspersky software versions and open its properties.
- Go to Fields for report → Details fields.
- Select the Updates installed checkbox.
- Click OK.
Information about the installed patch will be displayed on the list.
Kaspersky Security Center 12.2 Web Console has the following limitations:
- When adding a certificate, the Close button overrides the Certificate type field and the Show button is displayed.
- Kaspersky Security Center 12.2 Web Console disconnects from a primary Administration Server when the Administration Server service is restarted on a secondary server.
- The character % may occur in the statuses of completed tasks.
- Several copies of a user role are displayed in the properties of the virtual Administration Server.
- A search by installation status and IP address is not available in Microsoft update properties in the Devices section.
- The deployment of Windows 10 version 2004 using Preboot Execution Environment (PXE) is not supported.
- You cannot install patches for Administration Server through Kaspersky Security Center 12.2 Web Console. They can be installed only through Administration Console.
- If Zip Slip and Zip Bomb attacks are suspected, error messages are displayed only in English.
- It is not possible to open the role properties window from the list of roles assigned to the user.
- The list of unassigned devices is not updated after the device is moved to a group of managed devices.
- Sorting notifications by date is not possible.