How to remove third-party antivirus software via Kaspersky Security Center
- Kaspersky Security Center 14
- Kaspersky Security Center 13
- Kaspersky Security Center 12
- Kaspersky Security Center 11
To remove a third-party application:
- In the Administration console, go to Tasks.
- Click New task.
- In the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Server node, click Advanced -> Uninstall application remotely.
- Click Next.
- Select Uninstall incompatible application.
- Click Add.
- Select third party applications you want to remove.
- Follow the steps of the New Task Wizard to complete the task creation.
- Run the task to be carried out on the remote computers.
Third party applications will be removed.
If the third party application is absent from the list
- Submit a request to Kaspersky technical support via Kaspersky CompanyAccount. Please include a detailed description of the issue. Before sending a request, read the required information in the Knowledge Base section.
Attach to your request the archive with the following information:
- Full name of the application
- Full number of the application version
- Installation files of the application
- Data about the language of the application
- Get an INI-file and save it to the folder C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Security Center\Data\Cleaner or C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Security Center\Data\Cleaner on the computer that has Administration Server installed.
- Restart the Administration Server service:
net stop kladminserver
net start kladminserver
- Follow the instructions how to remove the application above.