Saving a file from repositories to disk
Dec 4, 2023
Kaspersky Security Center allows you to save on a disk copies of files that a security application placed in Quarantine or Backup on a client device. Files are copied to the device with Kaspersky Security Center installed, to the specified folder.
To save a copy of file from Quarantine or Backup to a hard drive:
- In the console tree, select the Repositories folder, the Quarantine or Backup subfolder.
- In the workspace of the Quarantine (Backup) folder, select a file that you want to copy to the hard drive.
- Start copying in one of the following ways:
- By selecting Save to Disk in the context menu of the file.
- By clicking the Save to Disk link in the information box for the selected file.
The security application that placed the file in Quarantine on the client device will save a copy of that file to the specified folder.