Deleting files from the "Active threats" folder
Nov 27, 2023
To delete a file from the Active threats folder:
- In the console tree, in the Repositories folder select the Active threats subfolder.
- In the workspace of the Active threats folder, select the files that you have to delete by using the Shift and Ctrl keys.
- Delete the files in one of the following ways:
- By selecting Delete in the context menu of the files.
- By clicking the Delete (Delete if you want to delete one file) link in the information box for the selected files.
The security applications that placed the files in repositories on client devices, will delete the same files from those repositories. The records of the files are removed from the list in the Active threats folder.