Configuring the polling schedule
Dec 4, 2023
Cloud segment polling is performed according to schedule. You can set the polling frequency.
The polling frequency is automatically set at 5 minutes in the Configure cloud environment settings. You can change this value at any time and set a different schedule. However, it is not recommended to configure polling to run more frequently than every 5 minutes, because this could lead to errors in the API operation.
To configure a cloud segment polling schedule:
- In the console tree, select the Device discovery → Cloud node.
- In the workspace, click Configure polling.
The cloud properties window opens.
- In the list, select the connection you want and click the Properties button.
The connection properties window opens.
- In the properties window, click the Set polling schedule link.
The Schedule window opens.
- Define the following settings:
- Click OK to save the changes.
The polling schedule is configured and saved.