Adding connections for cloud segment polling
Nov 27, 2023
To add a connection for cloud segment polling to the list of available connections:
- In the console tree, select the Device discovery → Cloud node.
- In the workspace of the window, click Configure polling.
A properties window opens containing a list of connections available for cloud segment polling.
- Click the Add button.
The Connection window opens.
- Specify the name of the cloud environment for the connection that will be used for further polling of the cloud segment:
If you selected AWS, specify the following settings:
The Configure cloud environment wizard allows you to specify only a single AWS IAM access key. Subsequently, you can specify more connections to manage other cloud segments.
If you selected Azure, specify the following settings:
- Connection name
- Azure Application ID
- Azure Subscription ID
- Azure Application password
- Azure storage account name
- Azure storage access key
If you selected Google Cloud, specify the following settings:
- If you want, select Set polling schedule and change the default settings.
The connection is saved in the application settings.
After the new cloud segment is polled for the first time, the subgroup corresponding to that segment appears in the Managed devices\Cloud administration group.
If you specify incorrect credentials, no instances will be found during cloud segment polling and a new subgroup will not appear in the Managed devices\Cloud administration group.