Adding event-related executable files to the application category
Nov 27, 2023
You can add executable files related to the Application startup prohibited and Application startup prohibited in test mode events to an existing application category with content added manually or to a new application category.
To add executable files related to Application Control events to the application category:
- In the console tree, select the node with the name of the required Administration Server.
- In the workspace of the node, select the Events tab.
- On the Events tab, select the required events.
- In the context menu of one of the selected events, select Add to category.
- In the Action on executable file related to the event window that opens, specify the relevant settings:
Select one of the following:
In the Rule type section, select one of the following settings:
In the File info type section, select one of the following settings:
- Click OK.